Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School

Well, today was an even more stunning day than yesterday, but I didn’t manage to get back to Berthillon to sample the Praline, Lemon and Coriander icecream - that treat will have to wait until next week. (Did however, have a delicious kosher pita felafel for lunch from Felafel King on Rue des Rossiers, slightly less exotic but also to be recommended!)

Instead I did some work on my French, from the vantage point of the Café Bucheron on Rue de Rivoli, which is a great place to watch the world go by.

Later, I traded the books for the pavement and hit my regular route between between the Cité and the Centre de Yoga du Marais. The back streets of the Marais and Beaubourg really come to life in the late afternoon with the after-work crowds spilling out of the bars and brasseries and onto the streets, especially on a lovely warm evening like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment